ANZ 1103 (SOLACE) - Patients with metastatic BRCA-associated breast cancer, triple negative breast cancer or serous ovarian cancer receiving Olaparib (a PARP inhibitor) in combination with metronomic cyclophosphamide in a Phase I study to determine the maximum tolerated dose of this treatment combination
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SOLACE
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing safety and activity of olaparib in combination with oral cyclophosphamide in patients with metastatic triple negative breast cancer and recurrent high grade serous ovarian cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 32.