A Phase 4 Trial Comparing the Cumulative Incidence of SCC After Treatment With Ingenol Mebutate and Imiquimod for Multiple Actinic Keratoses on Face and Scalp. A Multi-centre, Randomised, Two-arm, Open Label, Active-controlled, Parallel Group, 36-month Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary) ; Imiquimod
- Indications Actinic keratosis; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 16 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network; 14287).
- 21 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record: EudraCT2012-003112-31).