The Effects of Ondansetron on Myocardial Repolarization in Children Receiving Chemotherapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 31 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2013 New trial record