A Phase IIa, Multicentre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Clinical Efficacy of MT-1303 in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Amiselimod (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 17 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 21 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT01987843).