Comparative Study of Early Efficacy of Once-Daily Dosing between Silodosin 4mg and Tamsulosin 0.2mg for Voiding Symptoms Associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Silodosin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Dec 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 21 Dec 2013 Last checked against University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan record.
- 27 Aug 2013 New trial record