Phase II study of erlotinib monotherapy for elderly patients with untreated advanced non-small cell lung cancer, 75 years-old or older, and positive EGFR mutation status (OSAKA-LCSG1303)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 28 Aug 2013 New trial record
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting asreported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.