Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from a related donor with HLA-1 Ag mismatch in the graft-versus-host direction using anti-thymocyte globulin as a GVHD prophylaxis: multicenter phase II trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T-cell leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2018 to 2 Jun 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 31 Jul 2018.