Ciclosporine in Acute Myocardial Infarction Complicated by Cardiogenic Shock
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Multiple organ failure; Myocardial infarction; Reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLOTILDE
- 15 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.