A Phase IV, Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized Open Label, 48 Weeks Study to Evaluate the Antiretroviral Efficacy and Safety of Atazanavir or Darunavir, Each in Combination With a Fixed Dose of Tenofovir Emtricitabine in HIV-1-infected Treatment-naïve Subjects With CD4 counts Below 200 µL.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Darunavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DATA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 10 Apr 2016 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy