Phase I Multi-center, Observer-Blind, Randomized Dose-Ranging Study of Adjuvanted and Non-Adjuvanted Cell Culture-Derived, Inactivated A/H7N9 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine (H7N9c) in Adults 18 to <65 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus H7N9 vaccines (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2013 Interim results were reported in a Novartis media release.
- 11 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.