Phase IIIB, Open-label, Multi-Center Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Rigosertib Administered as 72-hour Continuous Intravenous Infusions in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome With Excess Blasts Progressing On or After Azacitidine or Decitabine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 06 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History