A Japanese Open-label Phase I/II Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of GSK2118436 and GSK1120212 Combination Therapy in Subjects With BRAF V600E/K Mutation Positive Advanced Solid Tumors (Phase I Part) and BRAF V600E/K Mutation Positive Cutaneous Melanoma (Phase II Part)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2015.