Phase I Trial With Docetaxel, Oxaliplatin and S1 as First-line Treatment for Patients With Non-resectable Adenocarcinoma of the Oesophagus or Gastric
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 2016 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2013 New trial record