Assessment of Safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Combined Reduced Antigen Content Diphtheria-tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine (dTPa), Boostrix When Administered According to the Approved Prescribing Information in Korea
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 Oct 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 673 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.