A Single-arm, Open-label, Multicenter, Phase II Study of BAY88-8223 in the Treatment of Japanese Patients With Symptomatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) With Bone Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 May 2017.