Prosper: A Multinational, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Efficacy And Safety Study Of Enzalutamide In Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPER
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 14 Sep 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, based on the result of this study, company intend to discuss the data with global health authorities to potentially support expanding the label for XTANDI to cover all patients with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
- 14 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Metastasis free survival (MFS))
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 31 May 2020.