Prosper: A Multinational, Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Efficacy And Safety Study Of Enzalutamide In Patients With Nonmetastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPER
- Sponsors Medivation; Pfizer
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, top-line results will be disclosed later this year.