A Multicentric, Double Blind, randomised, Comparative Phase III Study of the Efficacy of the new Wound Healing Solution Diperoxochloric acid (DPOCL, DermaPro) compared to isotonic Sodium Chloride Solution 0.9% in Patients with Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diperoxochloric acid (Primary) ; Sodium chloride
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dermatools
- 31 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 Oct 2013 Actual initiation date changed from 2 Aug 2013 to 10 Oct 2013 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Sep 2013 New trial record