A Multicenter, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Effectiveness of Oral Tecfidera (Dimethyl Fumarate) on MS Disease Activity and Patient-Reported Outcomes in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis in the Real-World Setting
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTEC
- Sponsors Biogen
- 28 Apr 2017 Results of a subgroup analysis assessing the effectiveness of delayed-release dimethyl fumarate on annualized relapse rate in newly diagnosed MS patients presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.