A controlled, assessor-blind, parallel groups, multicentre, multinational trial evaluating the immunogenicity of FE 999049 in repeated cycles of controlled ovarian stimulation in women undergoing an assisted reproductive technology programme
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin delta (Primary) ; Follitropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms ESTHER-2
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Nov 2017 According to a Ferring Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from ESTHER programme, Swissmedic has approved Rekovelle(follitropin delta) for use in controlled stimulation for induction of the development of multiple follicles in women undergoing assisted reproductive technologies (ART), such as an in vitro fertilisation (IVF) or intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI).
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Italy as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History