A prospective, multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 2 study to evaluate efficacy and safety of masitinib in combination with gemcitabine or carboplatin or capecitabine in patients with a metastatic or locally advanced breast cancer (all hormonal status tumour except triple negative tumour) and who relapsed after a first line chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 13 May 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Spain and completed in Greece (End date:2017-02-11) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Jul 2015 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2010-022646-24).
- 02 Jul 2015 In July 2015, an interim analysis was conducted by the DSMB; it was recommended that the study continue as planned, according to an AB Science media release.