A prospective, multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 2 study to evaluate efficacy and safety of masitinib at 9 mg/kg/day in association with gemcitabine or carboplatin or gemcitabine plus carboplatin in patients with a triple negative metastatic or locally advanced breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results in group receiving masitinib + carboplatin + gemcitabine presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Mar 2015 According to an AB Science media release, results will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2015 Annual meeting
- 12 Mar 2015 Results published in an AB Science media release.