Open-label, Non-controlled, Multicenter Long-term Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Xeomin (Incobotulinumtoxin A, NT 201) for the Treatment of Spasticity of the Lower Limb(s) or of Combined Spasticity of Upper and Lower Limb in Children and Adolescents (Age 2 - 17 Years) With Cerebral Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms TIMO
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jan 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.