A 12-week With Possible Extension, Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label, 2-parallel Group, Phase IIa Study to Compare Efficacy and Safety of AB1010 at 3 or 6 mg/kg/Day in Treatment of Patients With Mastocytosis With Handicap and Bearing Activating Point Mutations in the Phosphotransferase Domain of c-Kit Such as the Main Mutation Asp-816-Val (D816V)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Mastocytosis; Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 06 Oct 2015 Results will be presented at the next congress of the European Competence Network on Mastocytosis (ECNM) and also at the International European Mast Cell and Basophil Research Network (EMBRN) meeting, as per AB Sciences media release.
- 06 Oct 2015 Pooled analysis results published in AB Sciences media release.
- 05 Sep 2013 New trial record