A prospective, multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2a study to compare the efficacy and the safety of 24-week treatment with masitinib versus placebo in patients with severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Sep 2017 This trial has been suspended in Slovakia.
- 25 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 45 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Sep 2013 New trial record