A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Selumetinib (AZD6244; ARRY-142886) (Hyd-Sulfate) in Combination With Docetaxel, in Patients Receiving Second Line Treatment for KRAS Mutation-Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (Stage IIIB - IV) (SELECT 1)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-1
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 08 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 25 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Sweden.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 29 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History