Effects of ARA 290, a Non-hematopoietic Erythropoietin Analogue, on Glucose Tolerance, Insulin Secretion, Insulin Sensitivity and Long-term Glucose Control in Individuals With Prediabetes and/or Drug-naive Type 2 Diabetes; a Phase II Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cibinetide (Primary)
- Indications Prediabetic-state; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARA290inT2D
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.