A prospective, randomized, parallel-group, open label, non-inferiority, multicenter trial of a 12 month vs. a short-term platelet function testing guided prasugrel therapy in acute coronary syndrome patients undergoing coronary stenting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TROPICAL-ACS
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jun 2017 The trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 2017-05-15)
- 22 Sep 2016 Trial design published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.