A Re-treatment Safety Study of Radium-223 Dichloride in Subjects With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer With Bone Metastases Who Received an Initial Course of Six Doses of Radium-223 Dichloride 50 kBq/kg Every Four Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 22 Apr 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 12 Apr 2017).
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.