A Phase I/II, Open Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Intravitreal Injections of 0.3 mg Ranibizumab Given Monthly Compared to a TReat and EXtend Protocol in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREX-DME
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 29 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.