A Three-Part, Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Sequential Adaptive, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of OPN-305, a Humanised Monoclonal Antibody That Blocks Toll-Like Receptor 2, in Renal Transplant Patients at High Risk of Delayed Graft Function
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OPN 305 (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opsona Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Nov 2016 This trial was completed in Poland (end date: 30-06-2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database.