An Open-label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Daratumumab in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma Who Have Received at Least 3 Prior Lines of Therapy (Including a Proteasome Inhibitor and IMiD) or are Double Refractory to a Proteasome Inhibitor and an IMiD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIRIUS
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development; Janssen-Cilag
- 03 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium.
- 01 Aug 2017 Results of pooled analysis assessing comparison of Daratumumab monotherapy in GEN501 and SIRIUS study versus real world two independent US databases ;IMS-LifeLink and OPTUM, presented in American Journal of Hematology.
- 08 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History