A Phase 1 Study of CPI-0610, a Small Molecule Inhibitor of BET (Bromodomain and Extra-terminal) Proteins, in Patients With Acute Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Myelodysplastic/Myeloproliferative Neoplasms, and Myelofibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 0610 (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.