A Phase III, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Parallel Study to Assess the Antiviral Activity and Safety of Besifovir 150 mg Compared to Tenofovir 300 mg in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients for 48 Weeks
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Besifovir (Primary) ; Levocarnitine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ildong Pharmaceutical
- 23 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results presented at The International Liver Congress 2017.
- 13 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2013 New trial record