A Phase Ib Trial of Concurrent Cetuximab (ERBITUX) and Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) With Ipilimumab (YERVOY) in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed,according to the results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 03 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.