A phase I/II clinical study of deliverability and efficacy of high dose lenalidomide for the treatment of adult patients with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 14 Sep 2013 New trial record