A Randomized, Single-Blind, Dose-Rising Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Pharmacokinetics of Single and 14 Day Repeat Topical Applications of GSK1940029 Gel on the Intact Skin of Healthy Human Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1940029 (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.