A Pilot Study to Assess the Acceptability, Tolerability, and Feasibility of Home Intranasal Administration of FluMist by a Trained Primary Caregiver to Healthy Family Members 2 Through 17 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing feasibility of training parents to give vaccine to their children published in the Clinical Therapeutics (2016).
- 19 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.