Immunogenicity and Safety Study of 1 and 2 Doses of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 in Toddlers, Persistence up to 5 Years After Vaccination and Co-administration With Pfizer's Pneumococcal Vaccine Prevenar 13
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms MENACWY-TT-104
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Pfizer
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 12 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov