A Phase III, Randomised, Open, Controlled, Multicentre, Primary Vaccination Study To Evaluate The Immunogenicity And Persistence Of 1 And 2 Doses Of Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine MenACWY-TT In Toddlers (After 1 Month And Up To 5 Years) And To Demonstrate Non-inferiority Of Co-administration Of MenACWY-TT And 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Prevenar 13(Registered) Versus Separate Administration Of The 2 Vaccines
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms MENACWY-TT-104
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Pfizer
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Feb 2020 to 12 Feb 2020.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Feb 2020 to 12 Feb 2020.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.