A Phase 3, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Demonstrate the Safety, Lot Consistency and Clinical Benefit of Recombinant Botulinum Vaccine A/B (rBV A/B)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulism vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Botulism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2023.
- 12 Nov 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.