A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending One-Day (Single and Divided Dose) Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetic Study of EDP-788 in Healthy Adult Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs EDP 788 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Streptococcal infections; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Enanta Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release.