A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) 25 mg QD Versus Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) 300 mg QD for the Treatment of HBeAg-Positive, Chronic Hepatitis B
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir alafenamide (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, based on the data from this and other study (study 108), Health Canada has approved VEMLIDY (tenofovir alafenamide, TAF) 25mg tablets, a once-daily treatment for adults with chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection with compensated liver disease.
- 09 May 2017 Results of 96 week efficacy and safety were presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 20 Apr 2017 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, 96-week results from this trial were presented at The International Liver Congress 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History