Interventional, open-label, long-term extension study to evaluate the safety and tolerability of brexpiprazole as adjunctive treatment in patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (UK Clinical Trials Register; UKCRN- 15205).
- 20 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT01944969).