The Long-term Antibody Persistence of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY-TT Vaccine (GSK134612) Versus Mencevax ACWY in Healthy Adolescents and Adults and Booster Response to MenACWY-TT Vaccine Administered at 10 Years Post-primary Vaccination
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.