Phase III Randomized Clinical Trial of Lurbinectedin (PM01183) Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin or Topotecan in Patients With Platinum-resistant Ovarian Cancer (CORAIL Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lurbinectedin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal; Topotecan
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAIL
- Sponsors PharmaMar
- 08 Nov 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 04 Nov 2017 According to a PharmaMar media release, data are expected in 2018.
- 17 May 2017 Data from this trial are expected to be available later this year according to a Specialised Therapeutics Asia media release.