Dose-seeking and Efficacy Study of the Combination of the BRAF Inhibitor Vemurafenib and High-dose Interferon Alfa-2b for Therapy of Advanced Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon alpha-2b (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2013 New trial record