A Phase II, Two-Cohort, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MOR00208 Combined With Idelalisib or Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CLL/SLL Previously Treated With Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 208 (Primary) ; Idelalisib; Venetoclax
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSMOS
- Sponsors MorphoSys
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 May 2017 New drug Venetoclax has been added in the study.
- 01 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 240.