A Phase II, Two-Cohort, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of MOR00208 Combined With Idelalisib or Venetoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CLL/SLL Previously Treated With Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase (BTK) Inhibitor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOR 208 (Primary) ; Idelalisib; Venetoclax
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms COSMOS
- Sponsors MorphoSys
- 23 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been changed from Overall response rate to Incidence and severity of adverse events (AEs) hence focus of the trial has been changed and planned patients number has also decreases.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 24.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.