A Phase I/II Study of Romidepsin in HIV-Infected Adults With Suppressed Viremia on Antiretroviral Therapy to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Activation of HIV-1 Expression
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 60.