A Phase I/II Study of Romidepsin in HIV-Infected Adults With Suppressed Viremia on Antiretroviral Therapy to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Activation of HIV-1 Expression
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated